April 1, 2009

Some sweets to welcome Spring!


Perhaps it was the warm weather I grew accustomed to while living in Australia for six months last year, but this year's winter in New York seems to have taken it's toll. As a result, I'm craving Spring time - warmer weather, trench coats, and fun new desserts that seem out of place any other time of year!

I always try to have cookies or some sort of sweet on hand when I know people will be swinging by my apartment, so i can't wait to try out this recipe from MarthaStewart.com for Spring Shower Almond Petits Fours.

Not only are they beautiful to look at, my past experience with petit fours has always been a positive one!

Let me know if you try out this recipe - I'd love to post your photos and tips!

Check out the recipe here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails