November 12, 2009

Vote for me on Bon Appetit!


Recently, I was asked by the web editor of Bon Appetit to submit a recipe for their Holiday Blog Envy Bake-off. I decided to share the recipe I use for coconut macaroons with chocolate ganache - yum! Now, I need your help!

Vote for my recipe! The first part of the contest is open to readers to vote on their favorites in each baking category (my recipe is in the Cookie, Brownies, and Bars category). The recipes with the most votes from each category move onto the second round which involves Bon Appetit testing each recipe. From there, a winner is chosen. The grand prize is a dinner with Bon Appetit Editor-in-Chief Barbara Fairchild! This could be my opportunity to get down on my knees and beg for a food writing opportunity (part-time, of course)!

When I signed up to vote, I had to register on Bon Appetit. It's easy to do (and free!) and you can opt out of receiving anything via e-mail, so don't worry aboutr spam mail. Please please please please please help me get to the second round of the competition! If I do, I promise to bake all of you cookies! And tell all your friends to vote too!

You can find the site here. All you need to do is look for the Coconut Macaroon with Chocolate Ganache recipe from Puff and Choux (that's my blog).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails