March 4, 2009

Chocolate...and lots of it


After perusing the March issue of Food & Wine while I jetted across North America yesterday, I thought I would check out what the magazine's web site had to offer after landing. And boy I'm glad I did! I found a whole smorgasbord of chocolate-themed recipes as part of their Menu of the Week in the Entertaining section. Highlighted recipes include:

Milk-Chocolate Pots de Crème
Milk-Chocolate Cookies with Malted Cream
Milk-Chocolate Tart with Pretzel Crust
Silky Chocolate Mousse with Peanut Butter Crunch
Milk-Chocolate-Frosted Layer Cake
Warm Double-Chocolate Brownie Cakes
Milk-Chocolate-Chip Cookies
Warm Milk-Chocolate Croissant-Bread Pudding


I'll definitely be whipping up the milk-chocolate tart with pretzel crust as well as the milk-chocolate chip cookies when I get back to New York.

Trying out one of these recipes? Tell me about it in the comments section!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails