March 11, 2009

Decadent Details: Perspectives of the Grand National Wedding Cake Competition now available in handy book form!


American Cake Decorating has come out with their own book, Decadent Details: Perspectives of the Grand National Wedding Cake Competition. Compiling photos and information from the last four years of the Oklahoma Sugar Art Show.

Now I know many of you will make fun of me for being so interested in cake decorating (I am also a fan of quilts - don't mock me!), but if you take a look at the designs inside this book, I think you'll see how much artistic talent and hard work go into these cakes. It is definitely not an easy task to make creations like this.

So, support my home state and purchase this book at www.americancakedecorating.com!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails