March 26, 2009

For the more tech savvy foodies out there...


I've mentioned Twitter on this blog before (see the post here), so for those of you other Twitterers or foodies who have just joined Twitter, I wanted to share the names of some of the best foodie Twitterers out there. I love hearing about all their cooking tips and advice, funny quotes and just their general conversation. Some of these are baking/dessert focused, but some are just general food experts.

If you're on Twitter, you should definitely be following:

@Foodimentary
@LIfeByChocolate
@FoodBizDaily
@eaterny
@TheGourmetGirl
@GlittleCupcakes
@FoodimentaryGuy
@imafoodblog
@fonduejunkie
@Eat_Real
@TheBestCupcake
@JavaCupcake
@WhatsGabyCookin
@kalynskitchen
@spoonmovement
@cupcakeblog
@CupcakeCamp
@CandyUSA
@FoodStories

This is by no means a complete list - there are loads more I follow who are super smart in the food space. You can see all the people I follow by visiting my Twitter page.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails