March 12, 2009

UPDATE - RSVP now for Molly Wizenberg a.k.a. Orangette book signings in NYC!


Earlier this week I posted about the Molly Wizenberg a.k.a Orangette book event taking place next Wednesday, March 18th, at Idlewild Books in New York City. Apparently, Molly is speaking to "sold out" (The events are free, but I thought writing "sold out" gets the point across clearer than saying "at capacity") crowds, so Idlewild Books is asking everyone to RSVP for the event to guarantee a spot.

Additionally, Molly has added a second speaking engagement at Idlewild, so you will now be able to see her on Thursday, March 19th. Full event and RSVP details below.

And if you call Idlewild Books prior to the events next week to pre-purchase Molly's book, A Homemade Life: Stories and Recipes from my Kitchen Table, you'll get a special 10% discount!

I can't wait to meet Molly and have my book signed! If you'll be at next Wednesday's event, leave a note in the comments section. I would love to meet my readers!

Event Info:
What: Talk, Book Signing, and Reception with Author Molly Wizenberg for her new book, A Homemade Life: Stories and Recipes from my Kitchen Table

When: Wednesday, March 18th, @ 7 p.m. AND Thursday, March 19th, @ 7 p.m.

Where: Idlewild Books - 12 West 19th Street (near 5th Ave), New York, NY

RSVP: events@idlewildbooks.com or call (212)414-8888

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails